These are actual excuse notes from parents (including spelling):
- My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today.
Please execute him.
- Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her
- Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30,
31,32, and also 33.
- Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
- Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell
out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
- John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his
- Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He
was hurt in the growing part.
- Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered
by very close veins.
- Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
- Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
- Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea
and his boots leak.
- Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
- Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.
- Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to
get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we
thought it was Sunday.
- Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her
- My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent
a weekend with the Marines.
- Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and
could not breed well.
- Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with
- Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.
- Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor.
- Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore
throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick,
fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached
all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There
must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.